Monday, January 22, 2007

Hello Out There!

You know the famous hockey song, and tomorrow I plan on going "on the air" to voice my opinion. As an aspiring journalist in the sports field, communication on all levels is very important. I plan on creating a 30-minute 'radio' show which can be heard over the Internet, which will be pre-recorded of course.

Seeing as how I want to make a career of this, I do plan on going all out. Eventually I hope to create this show on a regular basis - and one day make this into a subscribable podcast. I hope to present the show either tomorrow or Wednesday, so stay tuned!

Topics I plan to touch on:
  • Progress of TOP SHELF and discussing its future success
  • The NHL All-Star Game in Dallas
  • Rants & Raves regarding the Edmonton Oilers

1 comment:

Chris Stasiuk said...

Look forward to seeing the progress of your career, good luck buddy!